A guide for families and outdoor adventurers alike, fourth-edition trailblazer covers all of Maui as well as Molokai and Lanai – the famous places as well as the hidden attractions.
• More than 137 hikes and strolls: rain forests and tropical ridges, coastal bluffs and resort beaches, waterfalls and gardens, Haleakala Crater and the Hana Highway, archeological ruins and museums, and the best spots for whale-watching.
• Some 44 snorkeling beaches and reefs, including hike-to coves, marine preserves, and the island of Molokini.
• More than 38 beaches for surfers, including windsurfing and kiteboarding, plus the best spots to be a spectator.
This new and completely revised fourth edition includes:
• Dozens of new hiking trails, attractions, and photographs.
• A Trailblazer Kids section for adventuring families.
• 10 maps and more than 200 photographs; 4-page color insert.
• A ‘Best Of’ section that helps you select the right activity for the right day
• A ‘Resource Links’ section with places to stay, specialty shops, local eateries, visitor information, transportation, and recreational outfitters.