` Ukulele: A Beginning Method by Daniel Ho Product Description:
Daniel plays the `ukulele with the thoughtfulness of a composer, the touch of a classical guitarist, and the tone of a seasoned audio engineer. He received a GRAMMY ® nomination for his solo `uke CD, Polani - the first `ukulele album in music history to receive this distinction.
This instructional DVD presents Daniel's unique and creative `ukulele method in an entertaining and easy-to-understand format. We hope you find it helpful and informative,and that it deepens your appreciation for this inspiring instrument.
- - What to look for when choosing `ukulele
- - Proper playing technique
- - How to practice efficiently
- - The C, F, & G major scales
- - The main chords C, F & G
- - Basic strumming patterns and arpeggios
- - Improvising with pentatonic scales
- - Musical exercises featuring Pineapple Mango, Amazing Grace, & Pachelbel's Canon.
This DVD features Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai and English subtitles