A guide for families and outdoor adventurers alike, the fifth-edition trailblazer covers all of Maui as well as Molokai and Lanai – the famous places as well as the hidden attractions. Maui Weekly called this guide “the best of them all”, and according to MSNBC Traveler, “Maui Trailblazer says it all when to comes to the endless adventures of exploring Maui”.
• More than 137 hikes and strolls: rain forests and tropical ridges, coastal bluffs and resort beaches, waterfalls and gardens, Haleakala Crater and the Hana Highway, archeological ruins and museums, and the best spots for whale-watching.
• Some 44 snorkeling beaches and reefs, including hike-to coves, marine preserves, and the island of Molokini.
• More than 38 beaches for surfers including windsurfing and kite boarding, plus the best spots to be a spectator.
This new and completely revised fifth edition includes:
• Dozens of new hiking trails, attractions, and photographs.
• A Trailblazer Kids section for adventuring families.
• 10 maps and more than 200 photographs; 4-page color insert.
• A ‘Best Of’ section that helps you select the right activity for the right day
• A ‘Resource Links’ section with places to stay, specialty shops, local eateries, visitor information, transportation, and recreational outfitters.